Home » Other » General » Behaviorial Question Interview question
Behaviorial Question Interview question [message #146927] Mon, 14 November 2005 13:48 Go to next message
kabachaa
This is more of a behavioral question then a technical question, Accenture Project Manager asked me this to which I am not sure if I gave the answer she was looking for, anyway the question was
How would you respond to an issue/support problem to which you have not dealt with in the past or had no experience in ? (it may come at time when there was no one available to help you i.e they may be on lunch or away)
Thanks for all ur input

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 13:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Behaviorial Question Interview question [message #146934 is a reply to message #146927] Mon, 14 November 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Get all of the person who is calling's details, record the question/problem/issue, confirm that what you have written is the problem that they are having, verify the contact details again, tell them that you, personnally not just the organisation, will ring them back (1) as soon as you have passed the problem to a technical person and you will be giving them the name of this person, (2) in 1 or 2 or 3 hours (whatever is reasonable for your organisation) to see how the problem resolution is going from the user's point of view, and (3) later in the day (next dya) to make sure that the other person has provided them with the solution.

Be honest, don't bulls**t the client. Honesty is the most important part, if you don't know, SAY you don't know, but LEARN VERY quickly so you are not caught out the next time.

Also, depending on your rank, tell the interviewer that as the team leader you will be implementing a problem and solution recording system into which the problems will be logged and the agreed solution will be recorded so that it can be SEARCHED so that you WILL know a/the solution for any previously occurring problems the next time it happens.

David
Re: Behaviorial Question Interview question [message #147326 is a reply to message #146927] Thu, 17 November 2005 04:14 Go to previous message
kiran
Quote:

Be honest, don't bulls**t the client. Honesty is the most important part, if you don't know, SAY you don't know, but LEARN VERY quickly so you are not caught out the next time.

I liked this martin.Nice Informative.

--Kiran.
Previous Topic: UDL Connection to Oracle10g
Next Topic: Oracle Licencing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 03:30:37 CDT 2024