Home » Other » General » SN import tool
SN import tool [message #104350] Mon, 27 September 2004 12:44
ET
I was wondering if anyone here knows of a third party program that will allow me to copy over a list of serial numbers and import them into the serial numbers entry form in Oracle 11.

I am only a user and have no administration writes to our company's DB; however, I was told there was a tool that you can copy over a list to the "From" and "To" fields and click a button to begin automatically importing that list into the Serial Numbers entry form.

The person who told me could not recall the name of the tool, but hopefully someone knows of it here.

The situation is this.  I am trying to find a less time consuming method of entering serial number.  Currently we scan each serial number we ship confirm individually, but I can pull the list of serial numbers from another location and paste them over to Oracle; however, when entering the serial numbers into the Serial Number Entry form, you must tab after each serial number, so copy and pasting is not an option.  Also, we run Win2K as our clients, so it would have to be a Win2K compatible program.

Thx in advance to anyone who can help me.
Previous Topic: difference between oracle8&8i&9i
Next Topic: Unsubscribe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:57:02 CDT 2024