Home » Other » General » HP OpenView and Oracle Forms
HP OpenView and Oracle Forms [message #103577] Tue, 20 January 2004 04:51 Go to next message
Robert
I have no problem launched the Oracle Forms from the HP OpenView(OV) Network Node Manager(NNM) application itself, but cannot do so when launch from the NNM's web launcher. I keep obtaining the following error message. "JInitiator 1.3 fatal error. Attachment to the running virtual machine failed." I believe there is a conflict between the JInitiator and Java Plug-in (JPI). When I disabled the JPI, the web launcher will not work. Likewise, if I disabled the JInitiator, the Oracle Forms will not display. How can I instruct the HP OV to use the JInitiator instaed of the JPI to launch the web launcher? Initially I used the Microsoft IE, but later on switched to the Netscape. Both browsers received the same error message.

TIA,

Robert
Re: HP OpenView and Oracle Forms [message #104367 is a reply to message #103577] Wed, 29 September 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asd
Some of the things that I DID was
to go to control Panel Java

Clear the Cache.

It will work or a while but the error will come back
Re: HP OpenView and Oracle Forms [message #104462 is a reply to message #103577] Fri, 22 October 2004 01:39 Go to previous message
Darren
I receive the same error message, I am trying to launch a form, from a web page using a JPI (Java Plug In)

Tried to clear the cache but same problem as Im opening the form from the web page

Any ideas, anyone?
Previous Topic: trigger
Next Topic: C connectivity with Oracle8
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:13:19 CDT 2024