Home » Other » General » D2K interview Question
D2K interview Question [message #102581] Thu, 25 July 2002 05:05 Go to next message
Prads
hi all,

These q's were asked to me recently and I wasn't able to ans them upto the satisfaction of my interviewer. can someone clear my concepts :

1. what is the sequence in which the triggers are fired on a form assuming that all the types of triggers are being put on it.

2. another similar question: Assuming we have a shortcut for a from on the desktop, then when the user clicks on it, then after checking the username and password, tell the first three triggers that would fire.

3. Assuming there are 2 seperate forms and on clicking a button (through mouse) in 1st form one is able to open other form. then what would be the first trigger that would fire on opening the 2nd form.

In all these cases would the order of firing of triggers be different or same, if same then why?

4. Assuming we have a trigger at the form level, block level and the item level then in this case we want to change the default order of firing of triggers, how can it be achieved?

Thanks and regards
Pradeep
Re: D2K interview Question [message #102606 is a reply to message #102581] Tue, 30 July 2002 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE HERMIT
I don't know the correct answers at the moment, but I'm curious, how did you get this Developer 6i interview? yahoo hotjobs / dice.com / stepstone / monster / computerjobs... ? Big company? Big bucks? Oracle-programming only?
Re: D2K interview Question [message #124188 is a reply to message #102581] Thu, 16 June 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shahnazurs
please send me d2k questions as well as d2k tutorial notes.
Re: D2K interview Question [message #126361 is a reply to message #102581] Mon, 04 July 2005 01:04 Go to previous message
imtiyaj

plz send D2k tutorial notes
Previous Topic: reg schemas
Next Topic: TOAD SQL Editor Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:30:10 CDT 2024