Home » Other » General » Senior Oracle DBA
Senior Oracle DBA [message #102108] Fri, 15 February 2002 05:12 Go to next message
Anna Karotusos
Hello,

My name is Anna Karoutsos, a recruiter from the central Ohio area. I am doing a bit of networking for a client. I wondered if you would know of anyone you might recommend for the following position:

, up to $100K, Why not U, why not NOW!

Compensation: $70,000 - $100,000

Career Advancement, significant movement, long-term career growth, profit sharing, and 401K match are just a few statements which reflect our opportunity!

We are seeking a Sr. level Oracle DBA with PeopleSoft applications experience; experience must include working with PeopleSoft manufacturing modules on a Unix Operating System.

Qualified candidate must have 4+ yrs. progressive large Oracle Database experience, performance improvements, implementations and upgrade experience. Strong analysis experience and excellent communication skills. PeopleSoft experience is a requirement as well.

Our company uses a Sun platform, Unix operating system, Oracle Database, & PeopleSoft applications.
Anna Karoutsos
Zoe Staffing
www.zoe-tech.com
614-766-2087
Re: Senior Oracle DBA [message #102198 is a reply to message #102108] Mon, 25 March 2002 05:39 Go to previous message
Q
You should post this on http://careers.yahoo.com
Previous Topic: Re: Required OCP paper on Oracle 8i
Next Topic: What is the best OS to use to run Oracle8i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:33:13 CDT 2024