Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Apex not displaying success message (Apex 4.1.1.00.23, Windows XP)
Apex not displaying success message [message #569518] Mon, 29 October 2012 02:14 Go to next message
Sangeethahg
Hi,

I am using Apex 4.1.1.00.23, Windows XP.
I created a simple region on a page wherein, the region contains an text field and a button. I created a process - When the button is clicked then the text field should be made blank and display a successful message. It worked fine. But, I also wanted a report (with search option) on the same page on a different region. When I created this report region with search option, the first region is having a problem, i.e., it is not showing up the successful message. Please let me know why this is happening and how to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Apex not displaying success message [message #569525 is a reply to message #569518] Mon, 29 October 2012 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c_stenersen
My guess then would be that the process which makes the field blank and shows the success message doesn't run. Does it still make the field blank? If not, check your conditions and at what time the branches are run (before/after processing)

It might be that this search added a branch without conditions that runs before the processing. Have a look and see if that might be the source of your problem.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 October 2012 03:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Apex not displaying success message [message #569535 is a reply to message #569525] Mon, 29 October 2012 05:41 Go to previous message
Sangeethahg
Thank you so much. I got the answer to my question and solution to my problem. In branches, I just checked the check box 'include process success message'. It is working perfectly now.
Previous Topic: Special Character issue for inserting into Db table from Apex form
Next Topic: Oracle Apex info
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:37:45 CDT 2024