Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Database Throughput Metric Values are 5 hours behind (EM GC11g Windows 2003)
Database Throughput Metric Values are 5 hours behind [message #491062] Fri, 28 January 2011 15:05 Go to next message
yahonggu
When I view Database Throughput Metric Data, e.g. Consistent Read Gets (per second) using "Real Time: 30 Second Refresh", it appears that timestamp are 5 hours behind the current time. This can be also observed by "Last Upload" timestamp from "All Metrics" view of the database instance for "Throughput" Metrics.

It was not like this for EM GC10.2.0.2. I'm wondering if anything changed in GC 11g.

I even tried to set low alarm thresholds for "Consistent Read Gets" metric, it doesn't seems to help on the timestamp of the realtime data.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Re: Database Throughput Metric Values are 5 hours behind [message #492815 is a reply to message #491062] Wed, 02 February 2011 14:03 Go to previous message
yahonggu
When I view Metric Data e.g. Consistent Read Gets (per second) using "Last 1 hour", it appears that I can view current-time data for that metric instead of data points 5 hours ago. Are the datasource different when you view data using "Real Time: 30 Second Refresh" v.s. "Last 1 hour". i.e. the former one is retrieving data from EM repository and the latter one is retrieving data from that database instance db?
Previous Topic: Cant start agent
Next Topic: Issue with OEM GC Agent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:40:22 CDT 2024