Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » hoe to increasing Performance of form & report server
hoe to increasing Performance of form & report server [message #420151] Thu, 27 August 2009 05:06 Go to next message
shahnirav86

Hello Everyone,
We are just but new oracle 10g(10.1.2.0.2) Database and application server ( form and report server ).
I have installed application server on window server 2003.
it will running ,but it is used lots of memory.so the performance
decrease when user increase.if any one have solution for this problem.Any one suggest me good book or any suggestion to administrating and controlling the activity

Regards,
Nirav
Re: hoe to increasing Performance of form & report server [message #436153 is a reply to message #420151] Mon, 21 December 2009 21:00 Go to previous message
winter_lady
Ok found out that there was a bug with OEM 2.2, that was the reason i kept getting this error "ORA-12640: Authentication adapter initialization failed", one bug of many aparently.

The work around for this is to set the SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NONE) in the sqlnet.ora file

Managed to get access to metalink and found at least 38 separate pacthes for 8.1.7. The one I downloaded was 115mb.

Also found out the reason why I kept getting the VNI-2015 error with OEM 2.0.4 was not because the credentials were wrong but because it has a bug that does not allow exporting or importing.

Managed to get past the VNI-2015 in OEM 2.2 by Instead of creating an OS user logon for the domain I created one for just the server and then granted "log on as a batch job".

Hope this is some help to any poor sole that gets stuck on the same problem.
Previous Topic: problem in EM...
Next Topic: installing manually oem fails instance not available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:09:22 CDT 2024