Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » Oracle Data Integrator (10.1.3.4.0)
Oracle Data Integrator [message #350049] Tue, 23 September 2008 23:24 Go to next message
mohan_fierce
Hi,
In ORAFAQ, do we have a separate place to discuss or query about ORACLE DATA INTEGRATOR (ODI).

Thanks in Advance,
Ram Mohan T
Re: Oracle Data Integrator [message #350222 is a reply to message #350049] Wed, 24 September 2008 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rleishman
ODI is the old Sunopsis product, right? I suggest putting your question in the Warehouse Builder forum. OWB doesn't get many hits in OraFAQ though, so I don't know how you will go with ODI.

Frank might be kind enough to add ODI to the description of the Warehouse Builder forum.
Re: Oracle Data Integrator [message #350231 is a reply to message #350222] Wed, 24 September 2008 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mohan_fierce
Yes, you are correct. its the old Sunopsis product. It will be better if we have a seperate place for ODI.

ODI is becoming popular now as a best low price E-LT tool.
Razz
Thanks
Ram Mohan T
Re: Oracle Data Integrator [message #350237 is a reply to message #350231] Wed, 24 September 2008 08:22 Go to previous message
rleishman
I'll let Frank be the judge. But on past performance, we tend not to create dedicated forums unless there is a lot of vigorous interest. Eg. Forms, Reports.

For example, we don't have a separate SQL*Plus forum - it is lumped in with the other client tools. Similarly the precompilers and open interfaces are lumped in together. Even Application Express is in with MOD-PLSQL, and it is quite popular.

I'm just one voice though, others will certainly weigh-in.
Previous Topic: Annoying, marketing, or spam?
Next Topic: renaming the userid
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:46:31 CDT 2024